The Latest From VIEA – Programs for Businesses
March 2022 / By: Diana
EDC Webinar – The Global Supply Chain: Turning Crisis into Opportunity
Learn how you can reduce your supply chain risk—and stay one step ahead of future crises—in Export Development Canada’s webinar, The global supply chain: Turning crisis into opportunity.
Expert panel reveals:
- How supply chain disruptions and labour shortages have impacted Canada’s global business
- How to mitigate supply chain risks and manage future crises, including novel virus variants
- How to minimize risks and challenges through supply chain diversification
- How to use your existing supply chain to give your business a competitive edge
- What the future of supply chains looks like—and how you can be ready for it
Get more information or watch the on-demand webinar here.
Launch of the Canada Digital Adoption Program
More than ever, to stay competitive and grow, small and medium-sized businesses need to adopt new digital tools.
In Budget 2021, the Government of Canada announced the Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) to help businesses get online, give their e-commerce presence a boost or help digitalize business’s operations.
Depending on their size, specific needs, and goals, businesses can apply for funding through the Grow Your Business Online or Boost your Business Technology streams.
Save the date! The 16th annual ‘State of the Island’ Economic Summit is scheduled for October 26 & 27, 2022.
We are planning for an in-person event and are looking forward to seeing you.
Thank you to Export Development Canada for their Platinum sponsorship of the Summit.