The Island Good brand is now available to be used by licensees at point of sale. The 2018 Island Good pilot project achieved an average sales lift of 16.4% for Island Good branded products.
Island-based (included Gulf Islands) producers, processors, distributors and retailers are welcome to complete and submit the license application and licensing agreement available at islandgood.ca along with the appropriate annual fee (scaled to the size of your business). Once approved, licensees have full use of the Island Good logo to help raise consumer awareness and increase sales. The Island Good brand may be used in product packaging and on all promotional and advertising materials (signage, websites, social media, etc.)
Island Good Licensing Benefits:
- VIEA uses 75% of license revenues to support the Island Good brand
- Island Good is proven effective at point of sale.
- Expanded retail exposure combined with producers applying Island Good to packaging and product
promotions will help deepen consumer brand awareness and product loyalty;
- The Island Good website (islandgood.ca) provides searchable licensee profiles to help consumers locate Island Good products and businesses
- VIEA will explore Island Good co-op advertising and other unique promotional opportunities from time to time
- VIEA members receive a 20% discount on the annual Island Good licensing fee.
Current Island Good Licensees
Find Island Good products and retail locations by using our searchable database.
Become a Licensed Island Good Producer or Retailer
Increase your sales by making it easy for consumers to find your local Island products.